Whether your stretch marks are from puberty, pregnancy or a drastic weight change, they’ll most likely never completely disappear. But they can fade with time, especially when properly cared for. When it comes to caring for your skin to reduce stretch marks, the sooner you start, the better the results. So check out what you can do, starting today!
- Stretch marks may fade over time
- They’re not likely to disappear completely.
- Improve the appearance of your stretch marks using creams and oils.
- Why do I have stretch marks?
- How do stretch marks change over time?
- How can I care for my stretch marks?